Welcome to the studioTHP Blog

We are a photography and cinematography company based in California and we shoot events all over the world. We believe the experience is just as important as the final product so when you hire studioTHP be prepared to have a ridiculously good time! Please email us for more info via the following link:

I WANT MORE INFO!!!

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Joe & Amber's Cabo San Lucas Wedding!!!

Pin It
A while back I found an ad on craigslist for a destination wedding photographer. I responded and not too long after I was chatting back and forth with Amber about shooting her wedding in Cabo San Lucas. They flew me up to Sacramento to shoot their engagement session (which you can view HERE). We had a great time getting to know each other and I think we were both relieved that we got along so well. So this past weekend Joe and Amber flew me down to Cabo to shoot their wedding. How do I describe my trip to Cabo? ... ... ... Awesome, crazy, tons of fun, I laughed really hard almost all the time, did I say crazy already?! I had a blast hanging out with Joe and Amber and their crazy group of friends.

They got married at the Cabo Surf Hotel...it was beautiful! If you ever travel to Cabo I highly recommend hanging out here. Beside all the fun we had, I think we got some great images as well. Here are quite a few of my favorites from the day.

Joe and Amber: You guys ROCK! Thanks for bringing me along to capture your special day.

































I love this sequence!



















Pin It

No comments:

THP in Action!!!

! ! ! RAVES ! ! !

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

See more reviews of Wedding Photography Reviews on WeddingWire.