Welcome to the studioTHP Blog

We are a photography and cinematography company based in California and we shoot events all over the world. We believe the experience is just as important as the final product so when you hire studioTHP be prepared to have a ridiculously good time! Please email us for more info via the following link:

I WANT MORE INFO!!!

Sunday, August 26, 2007

I love Craigslist!!!

Pin It
For years I have been a big fan of craigslist.com If you have never heard of this website you need to visit it and mark it as a favorite, along with my blog of course ;) I have bought and sold cars and furniture, rented houses and all sorts of great things through this website. My In-Laws are traveling all over Europe right now and all the hotels were booked in Paris so they went onto craigslist and found a girl that was looking for someone to rent out her house for the exact time they were looking for a place to stay. Yeah...craigslist is AWESOME!

So one day I thought, "Hey, maybe there are people looking for a wedding photographer on craigslist." So I started looking and sure enough I came across Amber"s post. And now, guess who is going to Cabo San Lucas to shoot Amber and Joe's wedding! Yep, yours truely...I'm going to Cabo!!! This past weekend they flew me up to Sacramento (my old stomping grounds) to shoot their engagement photos. I think we were both relieved after meeting each other; the internet is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get? Cheesy, I know, but it's true. There are some crazy people out there. Amber and Joe, now they are crazy , but in a good way. We had a blast hanging out and walking all over Downtown Sacramento. Amber was wearing these 4 inch stilettos, and never once did she complain; not even when I made her climb a tree. Yep, just scroll down you'll see. They were pretty much willing to do anything I asked them, which made it really fun for me and the picture we were able to get were awesome. Well, I will stop talking now and let you see this great couple.

Amber and Joe: You guys rock and I can't wait to see you in Cabo!!!













These are those stilettos I was talking about...



Amber had way to much fun taking this picture...












Pin It

2 comments:

Micah said...

looks great bro! LOL craigslist, who woulda thunk. If you ever need a second shooter, give me a holla!

Dane Sanders said...

fun pictures travis. nice work.

THP in Action!!!

! ! ! RAVES ! ! !

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

See more reviews of Wedding Photography Reviews on WeddingWire.