Welcome to the studioTHP Blog

We are a photography and cinematography company based in California and we shoot events all over the world. We believe the experience is just as important as the final product so when you hire studioTHP be prepared to have a ridiculously good time! Please email us for more info via the following link:

I WANT MORE INFO!!!

Saturday, October 27, 2007

The Arsenal

Pin It
So it is really early (5:30am) and I am sitting in the airport waiting to board my flight to Cabo San Lucas to shoot Joe and Amber's wedding! While I was packing last night I decided it would be a good idea to take a picture of all of my gear just incase something were to happen to my stuff. Please God don't let that happen!!!

Anyways, I thought I would share it with you. I call it "The Arsenal".

Canon 40D (I bought this yesterday, I have been waiting for the replacement for the 5D to come out, but I got sick of waiting)
Canon 30D
70-200mm IS f2.8
24-70mm f2.8
16-35mm II f2.8
50mm f1.4
85mm f1.8
430 EX Speedlite
Sunpak auto 383
2 Pocket Wizard Plus II
Epson p3000 media viewer
MacBook
80gig portable hard drive
2 MyBook TB hard drives
Compact Flash memory cards 35gb
countless rechargeable batteries
Tamrac Cyberpack 6 backpack

ummmmm...I think that's it...for now at least.

Check back, I'm going to try to blog from Cabo and keep you all up to date on the festivities.


Pin It

1 comment:

tyler hoehne said...

well i can count 16 rechargable batteries.

THP in Action!!!

! ! ! RAVES ! ! !

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

See more reviews of Wedding Photography Reviews on WeddingWire.