Welcome to the studioTHP Blog

We are a photography and cinematography company based in California and we shoot events all over the world. We believe the experience is just as important as the final product so when you hire studioTHP be prepared to have a ridiculously good time! Please email us for more info via the following link:

I WANT MORE INFO!!!

Friday, July 06, 2007

Meagan & Rodney's Wedding

Pin It
Last Friday my family and I were invited to our friends wedding in San Diego. They had already booked a photographer, but they asked me if I wouldn't mind taking some shots of their day as well. I am really glad I did! These two people are very much in love; I only wish I had been able to spend more time with them.

Meagan and Rodney: Thanks for allowing us to be a part of your special day.

Here are a few of my favorites.













One of the girls ended up on the floor...I think she was pushed by the girl with the flowers ;)




My son Ezra waving hi to daddy!!!

Pin It

No comments:

THP in Action!!!

! ! ! RAVES ! ! !

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

See more reviews of Wedding Photography Reviews on WeddingWire.