Welcome to the studioTHP Blog

We are a photography and cinematography company based in California and we shoot events all over the world. We believe the experience is just as important as the final product so when you hire studioTHP be prepared to have a ridiculously good time! Please email us for more info via the following link:

I WANT MORE INFO!!!

Thursday, July 05, 2007

"The Look" & "The Roman"

Pin It
This past Saturday I met up with Mindy ("The Look") and Marcos ("The Roman"), I will explain that later, in Pasadena to do their engagement shoot. I'm shooting their wedding on August 3rd so check back for that blog. We originally were going to shoot in Pasadena and then head over to Santa Monica for some beach shots, but we were having way too much fun in Pasadena to leave. We started shooting at 5:30 and finished at 11pm...yeah 11...they took me to dinner, always a plus for all you future clients ;) Right before we started they both told me that they had no idea what they should do, after all they aren't models they said. They sure fooled me. I told Mindy to give me what I call "The Look"; it is a certain facial expression that I tailor for each individual person. Mindy nailed it on the first try. And Marcos, well, he just looks like a Roman, especially his profile. Towards the end of the shoot we did some "vogue shots" which were totally Marcos' idea. Needless to say we had SO MUCH FUN!!!

Marcos and Mindy, thank you for being so willing to try new things and for just being you. I had so much fun chatting with you at dinner and getting to know you both.

And now for the photos...








































Pin It

No comments:

THP in Action!!!

! ! ! RAVES ! ! !

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

See more reviews of Wedding Photography Reviews on WeddingWire.