Welcome to the studioTHP Blog

We are a photography and cinematography company based in California and we shoot events all over the world. We believe the experience is just as important as the final product so when you hire studioTHP be prepared to have a ridiculously good time! Please email us for more info via the following link:

I WANT MORE INFO!!!

Friday, July 13, 2007

Joseph & Mandy's Engagement

Pin It
I had the awesome privilege on July 4th to shoot one of my best friends engagement shoot. Joseph and I have been great friends for a long time now; I would gladly give him the shirt off of my back... come to think of it, I have. Over the years we spent a lot of time talking and praying about our future wives. He was the best man in my wedding and now I am in his. It has been fun getting to know Mandy and witness first hand how great they are together. Rarely does one get to watch people fall in love, but I have had that opportunity with Joseph and Mandy. Joseph has a new best friend and I couldn't think of anyone better than Mandy.

I love you guys; thanks for allowing me to hang out with you and capture the love you have for each other. I hope you enjoy!













That literally is the shirt off of my back :)






Say CHEESY! Aren't they a cute couple?!?














Pin It

2 comments:

tyler hoehne said...

some of these pictures make me question josephs integrity

jeanette493 said...

I am Mandy's Mom. Travis, you have captured those 2 to perfection. The love, the silliness, the happiness and the seriousness. We met Joseph in May and love him already. We know he will do his best to take care of our baby girl. And we know she will do the same for him. She's a jewel!

THP in Action!!!

! ! ! RAVES ! ! !

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

See more reviews of Wedding Photography Reviews on WeddingWire.