Welcome to the studioTHP Blog

We are a photography and cinematography company based in California and we shoot events all over the world. We believe the experience is just as important as the final product so when you hire studioTHP be prepared to have a ridiculously good time! Please email us for more info via the following link:

I WANT MORE INFO!!!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Father's Day Fun!!!

Pin It
For Father's Day my wife surprised me with a trip to Northern California to hang out with some friends of ours on their boat. Wakeboarding just so happens to be one of my favorite things to do. If I had my way I would live on a lake with a wakeboard boat at the end of my private dock and all day every day I would cruise the waters looking for "glass" (that's the really smooth water). Anyways here are some shot from our trip.





My mom caught this one of me trying to get some air. It sure felt like I was a lot higher...





Pin It

1 comment:

amy_young09 said...

We love all your family photos here of you, Rebecca and Ezra! Great shots of all of! Love, Amy and Trish

THP in Action!!!

! ! ! RAVES ! ! !

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

See more reviews of Wedding Photography Reviews on WeddingWire.