Welcome to the studioTHP Blog

We are a photography and cinematography company based in California and we shoot events all over the world. We believe the experience is just as important as the final product so when you hire studioTHP be prepared to have a ridiculously good time! Please email us for more info via the following link:

I WANT MORE INFO!!!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Whoever said penguins can't fly?

Pin It
While standing in front of a cool wood door in Haight Ashbury (hippy town USA) during Cathy (Miss. Penguin of weddingbee.com) and Mark's e-shoot I was trying to get Mark to bust out of his shell a little bit so I asked him to do some crazy jumping for me. He did a great job and when he had jumped enough I looked at Cathy and thought... there's no way I'm even going to ask her to do that. She was wearing these killer yellow high heals with a short kinda flowy dress... the kind that would fly up a little bit to high if she were to jump if you know what I mean. Right as I was about to move on she looked at me and said, "What about me? I wanna jump!"

OH YEAH, SHE JUMPED!!!! No offense Mark, but she showed you up. Cathy, you rock!

More to come, but I just had to get these up.






Look'n good Miss Penguin!

Pin It

3 comments:

Jeret Slack said...

They all look great. The first to of her jumping are very cool. Very creative...

Shelbystar said...

I ambled over here from the Weddingbee site courtesy of Miss Penguin's link and I have to say these are ammmaaazzzing! I love how unconventional and cool these engagement shots are. Great work!

chipgillespie said...

Dude! You can't post a slammin' teaser like that on a Tuesday and then make us wait a full week to see more!! Shell 'em out, man!

Great pics, Trav! I would have commented earlier, but I thought there would be a full post coming soon to comment on... ;);)

peace.

THP in Action!!!

! ! ! RAVES ! ! !

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

See more reviews of Wedding Photography Reviews on WeddingWire.