Welcome to the studioTHP Blog

We are a photography and cinematography company based in California and we shoot events all over the world. We believe the experience is just as important as the final product so when you hire studioTHP be prepared to have a ridiculously good time! Please email us for more info via the following link:

I WANT MORE INFO!!!

Monday, March 24, 2008

3 days, 3 shoots, 3 photos

Pin It
My trip to San Francisco was a blast! I shot Gus and Carla Jo's engagement session (scroll down for that preview pic) on Thursday. Friday and Saturday I shot Sameer and Muneera's Wedding, which was awesome. I absolutely loved their cultural getups and all the henna. Then on Sunday I shot some engagement photos for Cathy and Mark and then after that shoot I met up with James and Johanna for their engagement session. I had so much fun, but by the end of the weekend I was exhausted. Here is a pic from each shoot. More, a lot more, to come!

Sameer and Muneera


Cathy and Mark


James and Johanna

Pin It

3 comments:

Jeret Slack said...

I love the background in the middle one.. They all look awesome... Great job

Cathleya said...

Get some sleep, Travis! Beautiful job, I'm just drooling over here!

Unknown said...

Hi Travis! I was one of the "Friends" at Sameer and Muneera's wedding. Your work is FANTASTIC really! I love the colors and how you make weddings each look unique!

I look forward to seeing some more pics of the wedding here soon!

Thanks!

Y

THP in Action!!!

! ! ! RAVES ! ! !

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

See more reviews of Wedding Photography Reviews on WeddingWire.