Welcome to the studioTHP Blog

We are a photography and cinematography company based in California and we shoot events all over the world. We believe the experience is just as important as the final product so when you hire studioTHP be prepared to have a ridiculously good time! Please email us for more info via the following link:

I WANT MORE INFO!!!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Marcos and Mindy's Wedding

Pin It
It feels good to blog again...

I am up in Redding California visiting my wife's Grandma who doesn't have internet access. I drove around with my laptop out for about an hour trying to find free WIFI. I finally found one at HeBrews Coffee, a local church coffee shop. And now on to Marcos and Mindy's wedding...

Marcos and Mindy are great!!! They got married in the high desert and it was HOT! I brought my good friend Michael along with me and we had such a great time. When two people get married the families, whether they like it or not, are joined together as well. These two families didn't seem to have any problem incorporating one another, which is rare, but it's a beautiful thing when it happens. Being in the desert and all I wanted to play off the whole desert feel, but there was just one problem...there wasn't much desert around. We improvised and I think they turned out awesome. The sun set faster than expected behind the mountains so we had to get a little creative with lighting. Again, I think they turned out pretty cool. I hope you all enjoy!









Michael grabbed this shot while we had Mindy up against a huge dumpster




























The best man read his speech off of his laptop and proceeded to name all of Marcos' past girlfriends, most of which were in the room. As you can tell it was pretty funny...


Mindy's reactions to her dads speech...




They sang to each other during their dance...it was hilarious!







Pin It

No comments:

THP in Action!!!

! ! ! RAVES ! ! !

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

See more reviews of Wedding Photography Reviews on WeddingWire.