Welcome to the studioTHP Blog

We are a photography and cinematography company based in California and we shoot events all over the world. We believe the experience is just as important as the final product so when you hire studioTHP be prepared to have a ridiculously good time! Please email us for more info via the following link:

I WANT MORE INFO!!!

Friday, August 10, 2007

Just Words...

Pin It
So if you frequent my blog you will have noticed that nothing has been posted in a little while, I'm sorry! I'm working on it I promise. I shot Marcos and Mindy's Wedding last Friday, I also second shot for Michael Norwood on Sunday and then he invited me to go on this crazy all day and into the wee hours of the morning shoot for some wedding/event planners we know. Then I got sick :.( and tomorrow Aug. 11th is my birthday and you guessed it, I have another shoot. Yep shooting a wedding on my birthday. Do you feel bad enough for me yet or should I go on. Sunday I am heading down to San Diego for my B-Day; really I just want to go to Phil's BBQ (only the best BBQ in California). All of this to say that a lot more images are on their way. Thanks for bearing with me. Keep checking back cause you never know when something new will be waiting for you.
Pin It

1 comment:

Micah said...

happy belated bday bro

THP in Action!!!

! ! ! RAVES ! ! !

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

See more reviews of Wedding Photography Reviews on WeddingWire.