Welcome to the studioTHP Blog

We are a photography and cinematography company based in California and we shoot events all over the world. We believe the experience is just as important as the final product so when you hire studioTHP be prepared to have a ridiculously good time! Please email us for more info via the following link:

I WANT MORE INFO!!!

Friday, July 20, 2007

David and Risa's Big Day

Pin It
Last weekend David and Risa tied the knot. Capturing their wedding was loads of fun. One of my goals as a photographer is to really connect with my subjects. Some may disagree with me, but I notice a huge difference in the pictures when I have connected with the couple. The connection was instantaneous with these two. Here's some of my favorites.











Risa on top of the Hotel lobby's front desk.
























3 languages, 2 best men, 1 hilarious speech!






Pin It

1 comment:

rowena said...

Hot shooze, super photos!

THP in Action!!!

! ! ! RAVES ! ! !

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

See more reviews of Wedding Photography Reviews on WeddingWire.