Welcome to the studioTHP Blog

We are a photography and cinematography company based in California and we shoot events all over the world. We believe the experience is just as important as the final product so when you hire studioTHP be prepared to have a ridiculously good time! Please email us for more info via the following link:

I WANT MORE INFO!!!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Anita & Steven's Wedding

Pin It
This has to be the most relaxing wedding I have ever been a part of. As soon as I met Anita and Steven I knew right away that this was going to be a fun wedding. They were so care-free and relaxed it was unbelievable. I think it really helped them to soak in their special day and get the most out of it. A lot of time the bride and groom are so caught up in making sure that everything goes perfect they seem to miss how perfect the day really is; not Anita and Steven, if it had poured down rain, they would have danced in it! We had a great time. Here are a few of my favorites I hope you all enjoy them.














Steven glanced over to me as Anita was walking down the isle, I'm pretty sure he was excited to see her!











Anita & Steven's trademark "high five"

Pin It

No comments:

THP in Action!!!

! ! ! RAVES ! ! !

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

See more reviews of Wedding Photography Reviews on WeddingWire.