Welcome to the studioTHP Blog

We are a photography and cinematography company based in California and we shoot events all over the world. We believe the experience is just as important as the final product so when you hire studioTHP be prepared to have a ridiculously good time! Please email us for more info via the following link:

I WANT MORE INFO!!!

Monday, May 07, 2007

Kelly and her belly!!!

Pin It
So no offense to anyone else, but this shoot with Kelly and her "belly" was probably the most fun I have had on a shoot yet. My wife, son and I met up with Kelly in Corona Del Mar, which by the way is an awesome place to shoot, and the weather was...well, PERFECT! I made Kelly hike all over these rocky cliffs, but she was a great sport about it. We thought that since we had so much fun we would try it again, a bit more studio style this time and in the very near future...time is of the essence when your shooting maternity pictures. I remember that extra special glow my wife had when she was pregnant. There is just something so beautiful about a pregnant woman; it makes for great photos. Well, like I said, this shoot was so fun and I really had a hard time narrowing down the shots so I hope you enjoy all 12 of them.

...And Kelly, thank you so much for your willingness to flaunt your belly on a crowded beach. I hope you love the shots!













Pin It

2 comments:

Mom said...

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!- although I AM her mom so I'm allowed to be partial.
Great Job Travis. Did you get lucky with the wind?
And btw Kel, viewing these got me all veklempt again :)

Travis Hoehne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

THP in Action!!!

! ! ! RAVES ! ! !

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

See more reviews of Wedding Photography Reviews on WeddingWire.