Welcome to the studioTHP Blog

We are a photography and cinematography company based in California and we shoot events all over the world. We believe the experience is just as important as the final product so when you hire studioTHP be prepared to have a ridiculously good time! Please email us for more info via the following link:

I WANT MORE INFO!!!

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Christy & Renier's Wedding (part 1)

Pin It
I had the amazing privilege last Saturday to help shoot Christy and Renier's wedding. I met them while helping my good friend Michael Norwood shoot their engagement photos in Santa Monica. We hit it off and had a great shoot that day; so when I found out that I got to assist Michael on their wedding I was thrilled. It was like old friends getting together...we had a blast! The wedding took place on Seal Beach and what a beautiful day it was. One thing I have to say about Christy and Renier, they are in LOVE with each other and boy does it show. To watch them interact with each other was simply breath taking; and may that never change. Well, like I said, we had a great time and I am pretty sure the photos will say it all.

You will notice that all of these images are of Christy, but I promise to fill you in on the rest of their amazing wedding very soon...until then, enjoy.

To Christy and Renier: You guys are awesome and your love is contagious, keep have great times with each other!!!
















Pin It

No comments:

THP in Action!!!

! ! ! RAVES ! ! !

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

See more reviews of Wedding Photography Reviews on WeddingWire.