Welcome to the studioTHP Blog

We are a photography and cinematography company based in California and we shoot events all over the world. We believe the experience is just as important as the final product so when you hire studioTHP be prepared to have a ridiculously good time! Please email us for more info via the following link:

I WANT MORE INFO!!!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

studioTHP Albums : Madera Books

Pin It

Wedding albums are awesome! But I use a company called Madera and that makes my wedding albums even awesome'r!!! My good friend Michael Norwood is responsible for getting me into the photography industry. He is the guy that put a camera in my hand and taught me the ropes. I am eternally grateful for that! He is also one of my very good friends and he created Madera and I am so proud and grateful to use them for all of our albums.

And here's why…

About Madera Books from Bellus Films on Vimeo.


Pin It

No comments:

THP in Action!!!

! ! ! RAVES ! ! !

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

See more reviews of Wedding Photography Reviews on WeddingWire.