Welcome to the studioTHP Blog

We are a photography and cinematography company based in California and we shoot events all over the world. We believe the experience is just as important as the final product so when you hire studioTHP be prepared to have a ridiculously good time! Please email us for more info via the following link:

I WANT MORE INFO!!!

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Yellowstone : 30th B-Day Road-Trip of Awesomeness!

Pin It

Hey Everyone!

Here are a few shots from our travels so far. I've been posting a bunch of photos via Instagram and facebook so if you don't already follow me you can do so here:

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM : search travishoehne under the "Explore" tab in the instagram app

FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK

ENJOY!


Went to iHOP for breakfast and this was at the opposite end of the parking lot, pleasantly surprised!

Shoshone Falls in Twin Falls, ID


My family and I covering up Shoshone Falls... Oops, my bad ;)

WELCOME TO YELLOWSTONE!!!

There was a huge line of cars pulled off in this little turn out so I jumped out with my camera and got about 20 yards from this little guy (or maybe it's a girl). Then it just started walking right up to me so I just froze and started snapping!

Again, another long line of cars and then this bear walked right passed us about 30 feet away. I had just enough time to hop out and grap this shot. Still not sure what kind of bear it is?

Took the next 3 images all within 5 minutes from each other. I think that's what I love most about Yellowstone so far... The variety is amazing!



Pin It

No comments:

THP in Action!!!

! ! ! RAVES ! ! !

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

See more reviews of Wedding Photography Reviews on WeddingWire.