Welcome to the studioTHP Blog

We are a photography and cinematography company based in California and we shoot events all over the world. We believe the experience is just as important as the final product so when you hire studioTHP be prepared to have a ridiculously good time! Please email us for more info via the following link:

I WANT MORE INFO!!!

Sunday, July 01, 2012

Sacramento Wedding Photography : Danny & Erin

Pin It
Classic is the word I would use to describe Danny & Erin so when we were designing their wedding album I went with an all black and white theme which I had never done before. I strive for great color so I don’t usually do much in black and white, but for whatever reason it just fit so well with Danny and Erin’s style and they trusted me enough to take the risk. I think it worked out pretty darn well and they LOVED it so all in all I guess it was a good idea ;)

I also want to give massive props to Lindsey, my amazing employee/associate photographer/second shooter/post production manager/girl of total awesomeness, as she is responsible for a few of these shot!!!

So without further ado here is my first all black and white post, I think ;)



































Pin It

No comments:

THP in Action!!!

! ! ! RAVES ! ! !

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

See more reviews of Wedding Photography Reviews on WeddingWire.