Welcome to the studioTHP Blog

We are a photography and cinematography company based in California and we shoot events all over the world. We believe the experience is just as important as the final product so when you hire studioTHP be prepared to have a ridiculously good time! Please email us for more info via the following link:

I WANT MORE INFO!!!

Sunday, July 22, 2012

New Gallery Print For Sale - Central Park Reflections

Pin It

I’ve had a huge canvas of this shot I took in Central Park above my bed for a while now and I thought is was time to offer it to a few of you. I’m offering it as a limited supply gallery print. Just click on the link below if you’d like to see size options. Hope you enjoy it!

!!!GALLERY PRINT PRICING AND SIZES CLICK HERE!!!



Pin It

No comments:

THP in Action!!!

! ! ! RAVES ! ! !

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

See more reviews of Wedding Photography Reviews on WeddingWire.