Welcome to the studioTHP Blog

We are a photography and cinematography company based in California and we shoot events all over the world. We believe the experience is just as important as the final product so when you hire studioTHP be prepared to have a ridiculously good time! Please email us for more info via the following link:

I WANT MORE INFO!!!

Monday, April 09, 2012

Sacramento Engagement Photography : Erica & Chris : Sailboat Engagement Shoot

Pin It
I’m on a boat!!!

When I met with Erica and Chris I liked them from the start, but when they said they wanted to do their engagement photos on their sailboat I fell madly in love with them… In a totally platonic nerdy photography way of course ;) I don’t remember a lot from our first conversation because in my head I was already on their sailboat snapping away. In my head the weather was perfect, the light hit all the big white puffy clouds in the sky and their skin in just the right way. They were amazing, fun and so easy to work with and by the end of their shoot we were best friends. At least that’s how it went in my head ;) Fast forward a few months from our first meeting and my dreams became reality!!!

I’m shooting Erica and Chris’ wedding this Saturday and I’m so excited to hang out with my sailing buddies again.

I need to warn you that if you scroll down you may go blind… blind from pure sailboat awesomeness!!!!!


At our initial meeting this is what I pictured in my head… literally, exactly this. LOVE IT!!!!!!

Pin It

1 comment:

Ely Roberts said...

this shoot is Sick!

THP in Action!!!

! ! ! RAVES ! ! !

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

See more reviews of Wedding Photography Reviews on WeddingWire.