Welcome to the studioTHP Blog

We are a photography and cinematography company based in California and we shoot events all over the world. We believe the experience is just as important as the final product so when you hire studioTHP be prepared to have a ridiculously good time! Please email us for more info via the following link:

I WANT MORE INFO!!!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sacramento Wedding Photography : The Citizen Hotel : Kristen & Jon

Pin It
Effortless is the word I would use to describe Kristen and Jon. Whatever the “goods” are they have it and I love it!!! If they we a choice in a vending machine I would definitely punch in their number. Their wedding, while I know there was a ton of effort that was put into it, both by Kristen and Jon and the always amazing Kate Miller, seemed just as effortless. I could get all cheese-ball on how beautiful it was and how much love Kristen and Jon have for each other and how… blah blah blah blah blah… But instead I’ll just say this:

FAN - FRICK’N - TASTIC on all accounts. I will provide the following 100+ images to prove it! ;)


Priceless!!!!

Classic iPhone aisle shot

Pin It

1 comment:

Emily Heizer Photography said...

That shot going straight down to the heel is just GORGEOUS Trav! I love it! ARGH! It's so delicate it could be a ballet slipper. Stunning. It's the stunner of the bunch. Beautiful!

THP in Action!!!

! ! ! RAVES ! ! !

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

See more reviews of Wedding Photography Reviews on WeddingWire.