Welcome to the studioTHP Blog

We are a photography and cinematography company based in California and we shoot events all over the world. We believe the experience is just as important as the final product so when you hire studioTHP be prepared to have a ridiculously good time! Please email us for more info via the following link:

I WANT MORE INFO!!!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hume Lake : My Happy Place

Pin It
If you are currently breathing and you have never been to Hume Lake you need to!!! Especially if you are between the ages of 8 and 18 or if you have kids between those ages you definitely need to go to Hume Lake for summer camp! It's the best place on the planet. I spent some of the best weeks of my life here and now I'm here on vacation with my family. It's actually my wife's favorite place on the planet as well, which works out nicely when it comes to family vacation time ;) Anyways... here's a few boat shots from earlier today.







Pin It

1 comment:

Emily Heizer Photography said...

What a beautiful place! I love it! I'm looking it up! Me and the beagle might need to go there! :)

THP in Action!!!

! ! ! RAVES ! ! !

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

See more reviews of Wedding Photography Reviews on WeddingWire.