Welcome to the studioTHP Blog

We are a photography and cinematography company based in California and we shoot events all over the world. We believe the experience is just as important as the final product so when you hire studioTHP be prepared to have a ridiculously good time! Please email us for more info via the following link:

I WANT MORE INFO!!!

Friday, January 07, 2011

Johnny & Halina : Destination Wedding : New Zealand Wedding Photography

Pin It
HAPPY 2011 EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!

For the first post of 2011 I wanted to share one of my recent destination weddings… NEW ZEALAND!!! I absolutely loved it there, it’s such a beautiful country and I desperately want to go back. In fact I am strongly considering spending my “off season” (Dec - Feb) there as it is their prime time wedding season. I was in Wellington for my entire trip and I can’t wait to explore the rest of the country in future trips. So if you are getting married in New Zealand or even Australia PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE contract me as I’d love to spend more time over there and I’m more than willing to HOOK YOU UP!!!

Now onto Johnny & Halina’s wedding! You know when you meet someone and you just feel like you’ve known them forever, that’s how I felt with these two. They are so much fun to be around and they were so easy to work with. I’m sure it helps to be a big shot model/dance star like Halina is, but Johnny held his own as well. Maybe Kiwi’s are just cool like that ;) We got to tour around to a few different places in Wellington, but I was able to find these grassy hills and I absolutely love what we were able to do with it. I was hoping to get Halina riding on a sheep, but that never happened…maybe on my next trip to NZ we can tackle that one.

ENJOY!!!





Halina’s makeup artist just so happens to be the absolute best in New Zealand! And they invented one of the coolest makeup things I’ve ever seen. You can check it out here…Hil Cook





See if you can find the splitting pants...


a closer look just incase you couldn’t find it in the picture above ;)





Not sure why, but I just love this shot...



Let the AWESOMENESS begin!!!!!!!!!!














Again, it helps to be ridiculously good dancer…way to go Johnny ;)


You create some photos…others you are just blessed to capture!

Pin It

4 comments:

Susanne said...

Wow! Stunning images!! I especially love the ones on the hillside and that last one is perfection. Amazing work!

antoinette said...

I love it travis. Those mirrors are so great. what a beautiful and fun couple! I hope you had fun over there.

Nathan Jones said...

As always, AWESOME!!!! Just curious, was the pic with the guy who split open his pants taken before or after the wedding? NOTE to Photographer: Add Duct Tape to the camera bag :)

Michael Norwood said...

That shot of the couple at the top of the hill is ridiculous. Great stuff bro. :)

THP in Action!!!

! ! ! RAVES ! ! !

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

See more reviews of Wedding Photography Reviews on WeddingWire.