Welcome to the studioTHP Blog

We are a photography and cinematography company based in California and we shoot events all over the world. We believe the experience is just as important as the final product so when you hire studioTHP be prepared to have a ridiculously good time! Please email us for more info via the following link:

I WANT MORE INFO!!!

Monday, November 29, 2010

I’m leaving on a jet plane...

Pin It
Hello Everyone!

I thought I would give you all an update on my travels over the next few weeks. I’m going to New Zealand to shoot a wedding and then as soon as I get home my wife and I leave for Ireland to shoot another wedding. We’re so excited!!! You can see my/our crazy trip mapped out as if a 4 year old drew it, no offense 4 year olds ;) but it will give you an idea of where I/we will be. Only 6 flights are displayed, but the truth of the matter is I’ll be on 14 different flights within 17 days. I just suddenly got very tired… Okay I’m awake again ;) Packing for spring/summer in New Zealand and "freeze our tushies off dead of winter cold" in Ireland has proven challenging, but when it’s all said and done it should be an amazing few weeks. I’m hoping the photos will capture all the uniqueness that these two destinations have to offer. Here’s to airplane food and real Guinness ;)

On a side note… If you are trying to get a hold of me and it takes me a little longer than usual to respond just look at the map below and you’ll see there’s a very good chance I’ll be 30,000 feet in the air trying to get some rest. Thanks for your understanding. Mind blowing photos to come shortly…


Pin It

No comments:

THP in Action!!!

! ! ! RAVES ! ! !

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

See more reviews of Wedding Photography Reviews on WeddingWire.