Welcome to the studioTHP Blog

We are a photography and cinematography company based in California and we shoot events all over the world. We believe the experience is just as important as the final product so when you hire studioTHP be prepared to have a ridiculously good time! Please email us for more info via the following link:

I WANT MORE INFO!!!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Senior Portrait Models / Runway Boutique

Pin It
I had an opportunity today to shoot some advertisement photos for my good friend Robin over at Runway Boutique in El Dorado Hills. She has a great boutique of some killer ladies fashions. If you're ever in the area stop by and throw up some hi fives!

On a side note, I really want to incorporate this style of shoot into my THP Senior Portraits. When it comes to Senior Portraits you know that I am not a huge fan of the cheesy "lean up against a tree and smile in a letterman's jacket" kind of thing. No offense to those of you who did that, it's just not my thing ;) If you want to know what type of Senior Portraits are "my thing" then just look at the photos below.

Huge props to our lovely models, both of whom had never actually modeled before... I'd say they did a great job!!! Well done ladies ;) Enjoy!






Pin It

No comments:

THP in Action!!!

! ! ! RAVES ! ! !

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

See more reviews of Wedding Photography Reviews on WeddingWire.