Welcome to the studioTHP Blog

We are a photography and cinematography company based in California and we shoot events all over the world. We believe the experience is just as important as the final product so when you hire studioTHP be prepared to have a ridiculously good time! Please email us for more info via the following link:

I WANT MORE INFO!!!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mindy + Andrew ... WEDDING!!!

Pin It
I love San Diego... and it just so happened that I got a chance to go there with my wife to shoot a wedding last month. It took place in La Jolla at the Museum of Contemporary Art. Mindy and Andrew and all of their friends are some ridiculously smart MIT grads, but they sure know how to have a good time ;) We had a blast walking around La Jolla snapping some shots and making complete fools of ourselves. GOOD TIMES!!! Hope you like the pics!




I literally almost got killed taking this photo (the one in the street that is) ;)





AT&T "Raising the Bar"











Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's crazy killer boats!!!






Props to my wife Rebecca for this shot! I taught her everything she knows... No really, I did ;)



Andrew, you so naughty!






And of course the rings, blue ones at that!

Pin It

3 comments:

rebecca said...

The pictures in front of the garage doors are a-mazing!!! I love all of the geometry going on in those pics!

Anonymous said...

oh lord... a new RSS feed to follow! travis, your work is fantastic.

and your logo is just BOOM. :D

Lucky Designs said...

I agree with rebecca - I LOVE the AT&T picture.

THP in Action!!!

! ! ! RAVES ! ! !

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

See more reviews of Wedding Photography Reviews on WeddingWire.