Welcome to the studioTHP Blog

We are a photography and cinematography company based in California and we shoot events all over the world. We believe the experience is just as important as the final product so when you hire studioTHP be prepared to have a ridiculously good time! Please email us for more info via the following link:

I WANT MORE INFO!!!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

World Famous Barber Jon's

Pin It
World Famous Barber Jon's just so happens to be the coolest Barber shop on the planet!  Jon and I have become great friends over the 10+ years he's been cutting my hair.  I've watched his shop grow from a small 2 chair shop way back in the day to a flourishing 7 chair shop of awesomeness!  I was honored when Jon asked me if I would take some photos of his shop and now I am honored to share them with you all.  If you are ever in Nor-Cal you need to stop by World Famous Barber Jon's to experience the awesomeness for yourself.  Enjoy the photos!

The Man!



The Shop!



The Barber's!









The Tools!


The Chairs!



Pin It

No comments:

THP in Action!!!

! ! ! RAVES ! ! !

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

See more reviews of Wedding Photography Reviews on WeddingWire.