Welcome to the studioTHP Blog

We are a photography and cinematography company based in California and we shoot events all over the world. We believe the experience is just as important as the final product so when you hire studioTHP be prepared to have a ridiculously good time! Please email us for more info via the following link:

I WANT MORE INFO!!!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

SD Sunsets + Christmas 2008

Pin It
This past week my family and I stayed at this amazing beach house in San Diego, CA. We were right on the boardwalk and every night we saw the most ridiculous sunsets. Being that I had just gotten my new 5D Mark II I felt the urge to snap a few shots. It is a little weird taking a vacation from "work" when you are a photographer, because all you find yourself wanting to do is take pictures. My life is so hard ;) Enjoy the the view!








Here's a few shots from our Christmas morning, my son is well... kind of addicted to Thomas the Train and that is a huge understatement. We have a lot of fun with it though.





A little brotherly love under the christmas tree!

Pin It

2 comments:

Cathleya said...

Merry Christmas Hoehnes! Zion continues to look more and more like his beautiful mother every day! Cheers to a wonderful 2009 to you and your family!

Unknown said...

Love the chokehold - Emily and I have lots of pictures like that when we were little. I loved her I swear...maybe just a little too much sometimes. Loved the Hoehne Christmas card! Such a cute fam...

THP in Action!!!

! ! ! RAVES ! ! !

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

See more reviews of Wedding Photography Reviews on WeddingWire.