Welcome to the studioTHP Blog

We are a photography and cinematography company based in California and we shoot events all over the world. We believe the experience is just as important as the final product so when you hire studioTHP be prepared to have a ridiculously good time! Please email us for more info via the following link:

I WANT MORE INFO!!!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Blogging More

Pin It
So I have been wanting to blog a lot more then I have been lately... but blogging has taken back seat to shooting it seems like. But I have purposed in my heart to force myself to blog, even if it is three random pictures taken at three different weddings, and the last one is a picture of a picture. Even then, I'm going to blog more often. Relish the radtastic randomness!

I love how there was this random blank advice card with all the other advice cards... must have been from a single person


It seemed liked a good idea at the time


I only take credit for taking a picture of this picture

Pin It

2 comments:

Chung Nguyen said...

That last picture ... it looks like a pretty awesome movie that only the Sci-Fi network would show. (:

Anonymous said...

I love reading the blog...one request...please blog more! =)

Ok, two requests...can we have a sneak peak of the new Mr. & Mrs. Miller?

THP in Action!!!

! ! ! RAVES ! ! !

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

See more reviews of Wedding Photography Reviews on WeddingWire.