Welcome to the studioTHP Blog

We are a photography and cinematography company based in California and we shoot events all over the world. We believe the experience is just as important as the final product so when you hire studioTHP be prepared to have a ridiculously good time! Please email us for more info via the following link:

I WANT MORE INFO!!!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

THP LOGO BLING!!!

Pin It
So I recently celebrated my 26th birthday, I know I know, I'm an old fart ;) My wife and I thought it would be a good day to start riding bikes with the family. When you have two kids both under 3 years old riding bikes is quite the undertaking. A new bike rack, two new bike seats, a child seat strapped to the back of my bike for Ezra and a child trailer ghetto rigged with Zion's car seat in it, and we were ready to go. We had a great time and we're trying to make it part of our regular routine. But that is not what this post is about. This post is about a gift I received in the mail from my sister and her hubby for my birthday. Dylan, my sisters husband, is the man responsible for my radtastic logo. I've said it before and I'll say it again... he is the worlds best graphic designer! So I opened up my gift and this is what was in side...


So when I show up at your wedding with this bad boy on don't hate, I'm just represent'n a little birthday love!!!

How stink'n awesome is that! Thanks so much guys, you rock.
Pin It

1 comment:

maritessb said...

that is so awesome!

THP in Action!!!

! ! ! RAVES ! ! !

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

See more reviews of Wedding Photography Reviews on WeddingWire.