Welcome to the studioTHP Blog

We are a photography and cinematography company based in California and we shoot events all over the world. We believe the experience is just as important as the final product so when you hire studioTHP be prepared to have a ridiculously good time! Please email us for more info via the following link:

I WANT MORE INFO!!!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ghost + Ring = Freak'n Awesome!

Pin It
Here is a ring shot that I just absolutely love. I shot it during Sameer and Muneera's wedding, which you can scroll down for if you missed it. Sameer is a Ghost Busters Freak I guess, like he had a Bill Murry Ghost Busters action figure growing up ;) So one of his buddies got him a Ghost Busters shirt and they even did a little dance. It was kind of a big deal and when I saw this tag on the shirt a little light bulb went off in my hear... RING SHOT!!!! So here it is. Enjoy.


Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I must say that this ringshot needs getting used to after I saw the other ones from you. When I look at the other (ring)shots I get goosebumps because I can feel this special "Love and wedding feeling" through the photos, but there's no comparable feeling when I look at this ringshot.
Despite of I think Sameer will like it, because he has got a direct connection with it.
And I shouldn't forget to mention that your photos are actually really amazing. Keep up the great work!
Since I've found your blog I'm dreaming of my wedding almost every night, although I'm just nearly sixteen and without a boyfriend, it's so strange!

Greetings from Germany,

Cinderella

THP in Action!!!

! ! ! RAVES ! ! !

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

See more reviews of Wedding Photography Reviews on WeddingWire.