Welcome to the studioTHP Blog

We are a photography and cinematography company based in California and we shoot events all over the world. We believe the experience is just as important as the final product so when you hire studioTHP be prepared to have a ridiculously good time! Please email us for more info via the following link:

I WANT MORE INFO!!!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Just one more!

Pin It
I just finished going through Blake's senior photos and this one caught my eye so I thought I would share it with you all. I am working on a lot of images currently, but I promise to blog more in the very near future! Until then I hope you enjoy this one.

On a side note... There are a lot of pretty people in the world, but I really think that a really good model has the ability to convey a great deal of emotion through their eyes. Blake has that ability... Check out her eyes in this shot. Stunning! Well done Blake.


Pin It

1 comment:

Muneera Gardezi said...

yes she really does convey emotion well! UNLIKE ME! :)

THP in Action!!!

! ! ! RAVES ! ! !

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

See more reviews of Wedding Photography Reviews on WeddingWire.