Welcome to the studioTHP Blog

We are a photography and cinematography company based in California and we shoot events all over the world. We believe the experience is just as important as the final product so when you hire studioTHP be prepared to have a ridiculously good time! Please email us for more info via the following link:

I WANT MORE INFO!!!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Its been too long...

Pin It
I apologize for my lack of blogging recently...no excuses, but I will be making it up to you all. I have been shooting a lot and will be blogging more often. I am also going to be going on a ROAD TRIP with Michael Norwood and my cousin Trever Hoehne, both of which are amazing photographers. We are driving up the coast all the way to Seattle from Oct. 7th - 11th shooting along the way. We plan to hit L.A., San Francisco, Portland, and Seattle. We are giving open invitations to any of you who would like to meet up for a meal or just shoot with us at a specific destination anywhere along the way. Just post a comment or email me and we will work out the details.



This past weekend I was able to get away with my family to Palm Springs. We have been wanting to try out a BBQ restaurant called "Babe's" and the opportunity finally presented itself. The clouds that day were amazing so of course I had to snap a few shots. Hope you enjoy.










Pin It

No comments:

THP in Action!!!

! ! ! RAVES ! ! !

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

See more reviews of Wedding Photography Reviews on WeddingWire.