Welcome to the studioTHP Blog

We are a photography and cinematography company based in California and we shoot events all over the world. We believe the experience is just as important as the final product so when you hire studioTHP be prepared to have a ridiculously good time! Please email us for more info via the following link:

I WANT MORE INFO!!!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Micah & Christie's Wedding

Pin It
This past weekend my cousin Trever and I shot Micah and Christie's wedding. Needless to say I have been to quite a few weddings and I am always eager to see how the couple personalizes their wedding. This time it was through letters that the Bride and Groom wrote and then read to their parents. I was trying to capture the tears that were falling, but I couldn't help but think of my son and how one day I would love to have him say some of the things this couple had to say about their parents. I'm a man, but I'll admit...I cried. It was beautiful; not just that moment, but the entire day. Here are a few of my favorites.
















Pin It

No comments:

THP in Action!!!

! ! ! RAVES ! ! !

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

See more reviews of Wedding Photography Reviews on WeddingWire.