Welcome to the studioTHP Blog

We are a photography and cinematography company based in California and we shoot events all over the world. We believe the experience is just as important as the final product so when you hire studioTHP be prepared to have a ridiculously good time! Please email us for more info via the following link:

I WANT MORE INFO!!!

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Heather's Senior Pictures

Pin It
I remember going to get my senior pictures taken, it was at this lady's house where she had set up four different backgrounds and I had to pose in front of each of them. My Favorite was the cheesy barn door that she made, and I had to fold my arms all funny and act like I was having a good time. Lets just say my style is a bit different. I have been wanting to get more into the senior picture realm, and Heather and her mom Maureen gave me that opportunity. My friend Michael and I went up to Cal Poly Pomona and met up with Heather for the shoot. I think it was very fitting to be at a college taking senior pictures...kind of a right of passage sort of feel. We had a great time and I think the pictures really capture Heather's amazing personality. Thanks again, and I hope you enjoy the photos!












Pin It

No comments:

THP in Action!!!

! ! ! RAVES ! ! !

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

See more reviews of Wedding Photography Reviews on WeddingWire.